- Emarat Aloula Group Profile
Emarat Aloula Group
Emart Aloula Group ( Formerly Kharafi National) is an Operational Investor undertaking investment, design, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and facilities management services as well as a leading multi-discipline general contractor and facilities management services provider to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Water, wastewater Commercial and Industrial sectors in the Middle East.
The success of build-operate-transfer (BOT), build-operate-own (BOO) and public- private partnership (PPP) approaches has turned the traditional contractor’s role from a service provider to a business partner in the operation of an enterprise.
At Emart Aloula Group, we strongly believe in the value of co-operation and in developing strategic partnerships with leading technology providers across the globe in order to deliver value-added services to our clients in each discipline and industry in which we are active. This enables our clients to have access to global technology coupled with local service competence and enhanced response times, satisfying their needs for quality services and ultimately contributing to the overall performance, availability and efficiency of their plants.
- We believe in providing personalized solutions with the best satisfy our client’s requirements.
- We believe in providing uncompromising quality and on-time delivery for all our projects.
- We believe that the future of Emarat Aloula lies in the growth and investment in our people.
- We believe in our fiduciary responsibility to be a regional leader in issues related to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- We believe in sustainable development and operations.
- We believe that our profits are a result of our performance and outstanding commitment to be a great company.
- We believe that our motivation comes from our vision.